2019 MARCH FOR LIFE REGISTRATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MONDAY, 11/26!
FORMS ARE IN THE BULLETIN OR AT THE OFFICE. YOU CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD A FORM FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.
THANKSGIVING DAY MASS, NOVEMBER 22, WILL BE AT 9 AM. THERE WILL BE NO MASS ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 23. THE PARISH OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED NOVEMBER 22-23 AND WILL REOPEN ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, AT 9 AM.
UPCOMING THANKSGIVING/IMMACULATE CONCEPTION/CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS-SOLEMNITY OF MARY MASS SCHEDULE:
– Thanksgiving Mass will be on November 22 at 9am.
– The Feast of the Immaculate Conception will be celebrated as an anticipation Mass on Friday Dec. 7 at 6pm – no 8:30am Mass on that day. This is a Holy Day of Obligation.
– Mass on December 8 will remain at 4:30pm and will be regular Sunday vigil Mass.
– Christmas Eve Mass will be at 4 & 10pm.
– Christmas Day Mass will be at 10am.
– No Adoration on December 26, but we will have 6pm Mass.
– January 1, Solemnity of Mary and a Holy Day of Obligation – Mass will be at 11am on Tuesday, Jan 1.
– The Parish Office will be closed December 24 thru January 1 – will reopen on Wednesday, January 2.
PLEASE RETURN UNITED CATHOLIC APPEAL INTENTION CARDS
The parish office would like to wrap up the United Catholic Appeal for both our parish and the archdiocese in the next couple of weeks. Those unable to participate in our parish Intention Weekend, may complete and return their annual intention pledge card as soon possible. Completed Cards may be put in the collection basket, brought to the office, or put in the black drop off box, which is adjacent to the office next to the mail boxes. Extra intention cards and envelopes are located in the back of church. It is very important that we hear from each household. The parish appreciates your time, talent, and treasure.