WE HAVE TWO TRAILERS PARKED IN FRONT OF THE PARISH OFFICE BUILDING CONTAINING TWO SEPARATE LOADS OF WOOD. THE SMALL TRAILER HOLDS DRY ASH—THE LARGER TRAILER HOLDS GREEN WOOD FROM THE RECENT LOSS OF ONE OF OUR APPLE TREES. FREE TO A GOOD HOME! PLEASE GIVE LINDA A CALL IN THE PARISH OFFICE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! 812-656-8700.
There will be a Penance Service offered at our partner parish, St. Lawrence Church in Lawrenceburg, on Monday, December 10, 6 PM.
IMMACULATE CONCEPTION/CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS-SOLEMNITY OF MARY MASS SCHEDULE:
– The Feast of the Immaculate Conception will be celebrated as an Anticipation Mass on Friday Dec. 7 at 6pm – no 8:30am Mass on that day. This is a Holy Day of Obligation.
– Mass on Saturday, December 8 will remain at 4:30pm and will be a regular Sunday Vigil Mass.
– Christmas Eve Masses will be at 4 & 10pm.
– Christmas Day Mass will be at 10am.
– No Adoration on December 26, but we will have 6pm Mass.
– January 1, Solemnity of Mary and a Holy Day of Obligation – Mass will be at 11am on Tuesday, January 1.
– The Parish Office will be closed December 24 thru January 1 – will reopen on Wednesday,January 2.
Our Advent Living Giving Tree is up and tags are ready for the taking! Keeping with the global farm and food theme, all of our giving will directly benefit Catholic Relief Services this Advent. Thank you for your participation and giving spirit!
All teens are invited to a dance next Friday. Details are in the bulletin. Make sure and plan to join the fun! As always, friends are welcome.